Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Happy Birthday, Mrs. Bit!

Hey everybody!

Today is a very special day for the whole Bit family. No, it's not the day when I have found a way to make this website pay me obscene amounts of money just to work on it (although, if any of you have any ideas, put a pin in that and we'll come back to it later). It is also not national 8BitVS day, in spite of the fact that I have been petitioning those fatcats in Congress to choose a date for some time... typical liberal media.

No, today is Mrs. Bit's BIRTHDAY!

This is the wonderful woman who dated me (in spite of indications that I was a gamer), married me (in spite of the fact that I beat Metroid Prime 3: Corruption just hours before our wedding), put up with my game-related Halloween costumes (which sometimes include HER and Little Bit, like the time we went as Flint, Hinawa, and Lucas from Mother 3), encouraged me to create this site and meet all of you awesome people, and has just plain made my life special.

She is a gem, a beacon, and a patient listener when her husband needs to tell her about something awesome he did in a video game. Heck, she even plays games herself sometimes, most recent and notable being her love affair with Bit.Trip Runner!

At risk of re-using an asset, and in commemoration of that brief trist with Commander Video, Mrs. Bit, I present you with this:

...But I will love forever.
Feel free to leave your Birthday wishes for her, if you feel so inclined! I know that we would both love it!

Also, look out for a special segment about "loving a gamer when you don't game yourself" from Mrs. Bit in an upcoming 8BitV-Cast!

-BitNick

4 comments:

  1. That's just precious right there...
    Happy Bday again, Keira, I mean Mrs. 16 bit

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very happy birthday to Mrs. Bit! I hope this day was fantastic for all of you! But seriously, anybody who goes around as MOTHER 3 characters for Halloween deserves triple the birthday wishes. Please enjoy yourselves and once again, happy birthday Mrs. Bit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool - Happy Birthday! :) So if you two are 8-bit, does that mean kids are 16 bit upgrades? Just curious. :)

    But that is very cool - it really helps to have a spouse that accepts our video game -obsessions- *erm* hobbies. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR MRS. BIT, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU.

    Now, where's the cake.

    What'aya mean the cake is a lie?

    ----------------------------------

    Happy birthday on behalf of the Nintendo Nation team. Thanks for entertaining us with humor and insight. Have a great year from the 256bit crew! :P

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...